Cybersecurity governance and compliance services
What is IT cybersecurity governance and compliance?
An IT cybersecurity governance and compliance is a process an organization follows to control its management and IT infrastructure set by a governmental or authority industry/board. It is implemented and followed to provide oversight to ensure that the risks are appropriately mitigated, while the management ensures that the said controls are implemented to mitigate the risks and ensures that the security implemented are aligned with the business objective and consistent with said regulations.
The cybersecurity compliance services we provide :
- Cyber Essentials
- Cyber Essentials Plus
- IT Governance Review
- Complete Cyber Security Audit
- General IT Audits
- ISO 27001
- ISO 22301
- ISO 20000
- ISO 31000
Benefits of implementing governance and compliance standards in your organization
- It ensures that security strategies are aligned with business objectives which are consistent with regulations.
- Once implemented governance stipulates an accountability framework and determines who is authorized to make decisions.
- Provides oversight to ensure that risks are appropriately mitigated appropriately.
- Unnecessary complexity will be avoided, your resource and personnel will be optimized and your business will be streamlined.
- Once you implement compliances/regulations into your organization it will help you make a faster and accurate decision, increase efficiency, increase revenue, boosts consumer trust and loyalty, escalates brand reputation and so on.
Industries we support
Construction & Real Estate
Consumer, Entertainment, Retail
Education & Nonprofit
Healthcare & Life Sciences
Manufacturing & Distribution
Technology & Software
What We Offer
Information Security Services
Complete Security Configuration
We provide detailed analysis and verification of the configuration settings of your IT infrastructure to detect vulnerabilities and report on fixes to be implemented.
Ready to see how RootFloe can help?
Need a hand with your security program? Let our cyber security experts help.