Improve cyber security in Manufacturing Industry.
Manufacturing is most likely the third largest sector to experience cyber attacks of multiple types after financial services and insurance but also the least protected against such attacks according to the manufacturer's association Make UK.
Cyber Threats curb the growth pattern in various manufacturing sectors since they are more digitized than it was ten or twenty years ago.Industries/Companies can be hacked, clandestinely observed, have their assets monitored, damaged or stolen while being completely unaware it is even happening until it is too late.
Industries 4.0 technology has connected the computers to the machine more than ever in the last forty years. This makes companies, factories and even small manufacturing firms vary with good reason that the highest level of digitalization may lead or increase their chance of exposure to cyberattack. And manufacturer /companies are aware of the trend and are investing in digital technology while 35% of them are wary of the enormous consequences of a cyber vulnerability is inhibiting them from doing so and are missing out on the enormous advantages of the digital interface which comes with the industries 4.0 technology
How will we assist to implement cybersecurity services in the manufacturing industry?
- Cyber Security Consultants: We will provide Full-Time, Part-Time or On-Demand consultants to meet your demand as required.
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing / Ethical Hacking: We will conduct Network VAPT assessments, Web & Mobile Application VAPT assessments, Social Engineering, Wireless penetration assessments, and physical On-Site Testing.
- Vulnerability Management service: We will identify vulnerabilities of the web, mobile and network before hackers identify them. We will help prioritize vulnerabilities with a plan of action to be taken with accurate reporting for fixes to be carried out.
- Mobile Application Security: As the future is certainly moving towards mobile, our team of professionals will assist you in meeting the cybersecurity challenges faced in this domain.
- IoT Asset Inventory: Our team will identify and evaluate your IoT inventory integrated into your plant/factory on the network and validate vulnerabilities before malware or hackers do and prioritize assets based on overall risk.
- Cyber Security Project Management: Our project team will manage your cybersecurity projects from start to finish, alleviating resource constraints.
- Security Log Monitoring Services: We will undertake 24x7 monitoring of your core software as well as firewall and other security infrastructure as required.
- Vendor Management service: To verify if your business needs or if it must be evaluated for cybersecurity controls by your client before they engage with your business or to a self-check the readiness of your organization in means to cybersecurity Posture
- Cybersecurity frameworks: As per standards of the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC).UK
- PCI Compliance Assistance: We will provide assistance for PCI ASV scans, PCI DSS SAQ assistance, PCI Gap Analysis.
- Risk Management, risk mitigation and compliance services.
- Cyber Security Controls investigation and resolution.
What We Offer
Information Security Services
Complete Security Configuration
We provide detailed analysis and verification of the configuration settings of your IT infrastructure to detect vulnerabilities and report on fixes to be implemented.
Ready to see how RootFloe can help?
Need a hand with your security program? Let our cyber security experts help.