Improve cybersecurity for small scale business
Small and independent, online retail business contribution to the economy is vital to the growth of any country. And it contributes more than 45 % of its respective GDP. We aim to provide cybersecurity for small business in the UK. Such small businesses are vital and easy targets for cybercriminals looking for valuable data which they find much easier to attack and extract the necessary information since they typically lack the expertise of a large enterprise hence incurring life-changing losses.
Small businesses rely on technology heavily to help them operate now more than ever which helps provide their clients with products and services daily without interruption, in turn helping and adding value to their clients. We will ensure that all small businesses are kept safe from daily occurring computer viruses, phishing scams, trojan horse attacks, hacking, data breaches, unpatched software, access to your customer information, access to your company’s information, and banking theft to name a few of the occurrence possible in a cyberattack targeted towards your small business, we could help you handle your cybersecurity infrastructure, to reduce the risk you might face when such attacks would happen towards your business and thus mitigating the protection to us.
- Cyber Security Consultants: We will provide Full-Time, Part-Time or On-Demand consultants to meet your demand as required.
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing / Ethical Hacking: We will conduct Network VAPT assessments, Web & Mobile Application VAPT assessments, Social Engineering, Wireless penetration assessments, and physical on-site testing.
- Vulnerability Management service: We will identify vulnerabilities of the web, mobile and network before hackers identify them. We will help prioritize vulnerabilities with a plan of action to be taken with accurate reporting for fixes to be carried out.
- Mobile Application Security: As the future is certainly moving towards mobile, our team of professionals will assist you in meeting the cybersecurity challenges faced in this domain.
- Cyber Security Project Management: Our project team will manage your cybersecurity projects from start to finish, alleviating resource constraints.
- Security Log Monitoring Services: We will undertake 24x7 monitoring of your core software as well as firewall and other security infrastructure as required.
- Vendor Management service: We will verify and conduct if your business needs or must be evaluated for cybersecurity controls required by your client before they engage with your business or to self-check the readiness of your organization in means of your current cybersecurity posture.
- Cybersecurity frameworks: We will implement standards as per the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC).
- PCI Compliance Assistance: We will provide assistance for PCI ASV scans, PCI DSS SAQ assistance, PCI Gap Analysis.
- Risk Management, risk mitigation and compliance services as required.
- Cyber Security Controls investigation and resolution.
Our goal is to provide the best cybersecurity for small business to create a safe ecosystem for all.
What We Offer
Information Security Services
Complete Security Configuration
We provide detailed analysis and verification of the configuration settings of your IT infrastructure to detect vulnerabilities and report on fixes to be implemented.
Rootfloe is highly technical and professional with respect to their performance and can undertake large complex tasks very accurately and achieve all objectives as per regulations. Their services come highly recommended.
COO, Leading BSFI Company.
We are extremely satisfied with the level of service and dedication shown by rootfloe’s technical and management in every step of the engagement. They maintained and always adhere to their time schedule. We received numerous recommendations after they assessed our systems and I would be extremely pleased to say that my systems are safe now. I would recommend rootfloe to my network of business associates and will be engaging them on a regular basis.
CEO, Spanish Solar Company.
Rootfloe’s team was were extremely competent to and methodical in the assessment of our applications. They were successful in diagnosing multiple flaws hidden in the application. The final report rootfloe submitted was very comprehensive and contained all the information needed for our developers to fix all the issues. Rootfloe technical help was available at every step and always answered all our queries put forward and helped us fix all the issues that we couldn’t and helped us achieve IT’s best practices. We are thankful to them for all their help and would definitely refer them to other organizations looking to get their IT systems in order. I would be engaging with them on a timely basis henceforth.
CTO, United Kingdom. Internet Service Provider.
When my IT team told me that they needed a security audit for our website I thought Y would I need one? We contacted a couple of cybersecurity services providers and my technical team explained all the issues we faced, and the only company who were ready to explain clearly all the issues were rootfloe, And then we engaged with them for web application VAPT they told our team where the issue is and helped our team fix all the issues and we have also used their service for a complete security audit of our organization we came to know there were major security gaps that need to be fixed. Rootfloe helped us technically to rectify and fix the security gaps. We are now using rootfloe service on a full-time basis and now have a rootfloe staff within our payroll for all our cybersecurity and cyber compliance needs.
CEO, UnitedKingdom, Leading Prototype Manufacturing Facility.
We contacted Rootfloe when my finance team was hacked and lost £ 8000. We were referred to rootfloe by a friend of mine in the computer sector. Once called for the technical help a single-person from rootfloe arrived I thought what would he do? He checked all the system connected his computer to ours and did some tests and found a backdoor entry into the accounts system CMS where the hacker got access to payment to be made where we store the account number and bank details of the vendors we pay and the hacker changed the account number of the vendor to his account number and we made the payment. I didn’t even know it was even possible. Once the issue was noticed and rectified which only took them 3 days to find where the entry point was. We were recommended to undergo an IT security audit and my IT staff rectified all the issues that were bought forward. I would be engaging and recommending rootfloe to all.
Chairman, United Kingdom, Leading Food Manufacture facility.
Ready to see how RootFloe can help?
Need a hand with your security program? Let our cyber security experts help.