Improve cybersecurity for small scale business and Online Retail
Small and independent, online retail business contribution to the economy is vital to the growth of any country. And it contributes more than 45 % of its respective GDP. We aim to provide cybersecurity for small business in the UK. Such small businesses are vital and easy targets for cybercriminals looking for valuable data which they find much easier to attack and extract the necessary information since they typically lack the expertise of a large enterprise hence incurring life-changing losses.
Small businesses rely on technology heavily to help them operate now more than ever which helps provide their clients with products and services daily without interruption, in turn helping and adding value to their clients. We will ensure that all small businesses are kept safe from daily occurring computer viruses, phishing scams, trojan horse attacks, hacking, data breaches, unpatched software, access to your customer information, access to your company’s information, and banking theft to name a few of the occurrence possible in a cyberattack targeted towards your small business, we could help you handle your cybersecurity infrastructure, to reduce the risk you might face when such attacks would happen towards your business and thus mitigating the protection to us.
- Cyber Security Consultants: We will provide Full-Time, Part-Time or On-Demand consultants to meet your demand as required.
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing / Ethical Hacking: We will conduct Network VAPT assessments, Web & Mobile Application VAPT assessments, Social Engineering, Wireless penetration assessments, and physical on-site testing.
- Vulnerability Management service: We will identify vulnerabilities of the web, mobile and network before hackers identify them. We will help prioritize vulnerabilities with a plan of action to be taken with accurate reporting for fixes to be carried out.
- Mobile Application Security: As the future is certainly moving towards mobile, our team of professionals will assist you in meeting the cybersecurity challenges faced in this domain.
- Cyber Security Project Management: Our project team will manage your cybersecurity projects from start to finish, alleviating resource constraints.
- Security Log Monitoring Services: We will undertake 24x7 monitoring of your core software as well as firewall and other security infrastructure as required.
- Vendor Management service: We will verify and conduct if your business needs or must be evaluated for cybersecurity controls required by your client before they engage with your business or to self-check the readiness of your organization in means of your current cybersecurity posture.
- Cybersecurity frameworks: We will implement standards as per the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC).
- PCI Compliance Assistance: We will provide assistance for PCI ASV scans, PCI DSS SAQ assistance, PCI Gap Analysis.
- Risk Management, risk mitigation and compliance services as required.
- Cyber Security Controls investigation and resolution.
Our goal is to provide the best cybersecurity for small business to create a safe ecosystem for all.
What We Offer
Information Security Services
Complete Security Configuration
We provide detailed analysis and verification of the configuration settings of your IT infrastructure to detect vulnerabilities and report on fixes to be implemented.
Ready to see how RootFloe can help?
Need a hand with your security program? Let our cyber security experts help.